It’s Sunday. It’s summer. It’s lazy. No words. No work. Just an easy recipe. For mid-day summer munchies.
Avocado-Tomato-Gorgonzola French Bread Pizza
The simple ingredients:
- Mash one ripe avocado with a pinch of sea salt and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Lightly brush the cut sides of a halved section of baguette with olive oil.
- Grill or broil for a few minutes until lightly toasted.
- Spread mashed avocado evenly onto two baguette sections.
- Top with tomato slices (thinly sliced, and then halved).
- Sprinkle with Gorgonzola.
- Broil until cheese is bubbly and begins to brown.
- Let cool slightly, then enjoy…washed down with a spicy Bloody Mary!